Any leather product requires proper care to extend its lifespan.
- If necessary, clean the accessory from dust and dirt with a piece of slightly damp flannel cloth;
- Use only professional care products for the accessory, having previously read the instructions;
- Periodically moisturize the skin with a professional cream;
- Do not leave the accessory in direct sunlight for a long time;
- Do not allow accessories to come into contact with painted or greasy surfaces;
- Do not use brushes to clean the accessory;
- Between uses, store the accessories in the supplied dust covers.